There are currently training sessions across two pools
Yawa Aquatic Centre (Rosebud) sessions (please book via https://mpmastersswimming.setmore.com):
- Mondays: 7pm-8:30pm
- Tuesdays: 8:00 am-9:30am (coffee at Elements Eatery afterwards)
- Thursdays: 7pm-8:30pm
- Saturdays: 8am-9:30am (coffee at Elements Eatery afterwards)
Pelican Park Recreation Centre (Hastings) sessions (no booking required):
- Wednesdays: 6am-7:30am (coffee at Pelikan Societe afterwards)
- Fridays: 9:30am-11:00am (coffee at Pelikan Societe afterwards)
Crib Point Outdoor Pool sessions will commence in Summer
Training sessions vary each session and can focus on:
- Building fitness and endurance
- Stroke Correction
- Preparing for upcoming events (e.g open water and pool competitions, triathlons, surf life-saving)
Other training information
- The session will mostly have freestyle content, but there are also sets for other strokes. Don’t worry, though – these are adapted to your ability!
- Whatever your aims, you will find that the sessions will meet most of your swimming needs!
- More and alternative sessions can be added depending on requests from swimmers.
- Coached by Masters Swimming Coach, Rob Wilson, swimmers of any ability are welcome.
- If you have them, please bring along a drink bottle (not glass), fins, pull buoy and kick board.
- The current cost for a coached pool session at Pelican Park is: pool entry plus $13 per session which mainly covers pool lane hire and a club component. This cost reduces once you are a member.
- The newly-determined price for a coached session at Yawa is: Yawa membership plus $5 per session ($4 concession)
- Pricing will be continue to be updated in relation to the pool lane hire cost once agreements with the management of Yawa, Pelican Park and Crib Point have been finalised.
- To become a Club member see Join