There are currently training sessions across two pools
Yawa Aquatic Centre (Rosebud) sessions (no booking required):
- Mondays: 7pm-8:30pm
- Tuesdays: 8:00 am-9:30am (coffee at Elements Eatery afterwards)
- Thursdays: 7pm-8:30pm
- Saturdays: 10:30am-12:00noon (coffee at Elements Eatery afterwards)
Pelican Park Recreation Centre (Hastings) sessions (no booking required):
- Wednesdays: 6am-7:30am (coffee at Pelikan Societe afterwards)
- Fridays: 9:30am-11:00am (coffee at Pelikan Societe afterwards)
Crib Point Outdoor Pool sessions will commence in Summer
Training sessions vary each session and can focus on:
- Building fitness and endurance
- Stroke Correction
- Preparing for upcoming events (e.g open water and pool competitions, triathlons, surf life-saving)
Other training information
- The session will mostly have freestyle content, but there are also sets for other strokes. Don’t worry, though – these are adapted to your ability!
- Whatever your aims, you will find that the sessions will meet most of your swimming needs!
- More and alternative sessions can be added depending on requests from swimmers.
- Coached by Masters Swimming Coach, Rob Wilson, swimmers of any ability are welcome.
- If you have them, please bring along a drink bottle (not glass), fins, pull buoy and kick board.
- The price for any coached session at any of the pools is: $5 per session ($4 concession)
- A MPMSC Seadragons member must also be a member of Yawa/PPRC to swim in our coached sessions. This is part of the club’s agreement with Belgravia Leisure and the Mornington Peninsula Shire for the use of the pools.
- To become a Club member see Join