Interested in finding out more about the club?
Here are a few options:
- Sign up for the newsletter
- Contact President- Dennice Breeschoten on 0450 244 863, New Members officer – Rob Wilson on 0491 739 856 or email at email@example.com
- Turn up to a coaching session to observe or try out a session – you don’t have to stay for a full session.
- You can try out the sessions for up to 4 weeks, after which you need to become a Masters member in order for you, the coach and the club to be covered by insurance.
Interested in joining?
So you like what you have heard and seen and want to join?
- Go to MSA website
- Click on the Membership Tab
- Click on Join as a New Member
- Select your Branch (State) – Victoria
- Select your Club – Mornington Peninsula Masters Swimming Club
- Select the 2022 Membership option
- Tick the Membership Declaration and Email Distribution options
- Fill in your personal details, continue to the next screens and proceed to payment.
The cost to be a member of the club for 2022 is a $77 annual fee. (Session/coaching fees are a separate cost. See Coaching)
Once you have entered, the last step is committee approval, which in most cases is a rubber stamp process.
The committee meet once a month.
- A MPMSC Seadragons member must also be a member of Yawa/PPRC to swim in our coached sessions. This is part of the club’s agreement with Belgravia Leisure and the Mornington Peninsula Shire for the use of the pools.